- Less space - Compact inline design.
- No Electricity requirement.
- No moving parts - Maintenance free.
- Can be used in Hazardous area - Explosion proof.
- Performs better irrespective of external environments.
- No consumable (Refrigerants or Desiccants).
Working Principle :
The Humid compressed air consisits of N2, O2-Water vapours and traces of other gases passed through a bundle of hollow fibres. The hollow fibres are composed of a membrane specifically designed to attract and adsorb the water vapour. Inorder to desorb the water vapour the partial flow of dried air expanded to atmospheric pressure and passed through outside of the hollw fibre bundle in a counter flow direction, which will flush out the moisture.
Inorder to ensure better membrane life, the dryer will be supplied with two stage filteration viz particulate and a coalescer.
Trident Innovative technology membrane compressed air dryers are very compact in construction (Less space), Corrosion free, Noice less, no electricity requirement, and No moving parts hence mainatance free. Can be easily installed and can used in various applications.
Specification of Dryers
|Dew Point (PDP) deg C||15||3||-20||-40||Recommended||Filters|
|Dewpoint Atmospheric Deg C||-15||-26||-40||-70||Particulate||Coalesing|
|TMD-5||5||3.5||2.5||1.8||G-24 X IA||G-24 Y IA|
|TMD-30||28||20||13||10||G-100 X IA||G-100 Y IA|
|TMD-100||100||75||50||36||G-250 X IA||G-250 Y IA|
- Operating temperature 2 to 60oC
- Operating pressure 7 bar (g)
- Max operating pressure 12 bar (g)
- Particulate filter 1 m
- Coalescing filter 0.01 m
- Medical Air
- Analytical Equipments
- Pressuring Electrical Cabinets
- Industrial Point-of-use Application
- Ozone generation
Performance correction factors for different pressures
How to order
- Inlet flow 20 Cfm
- Working pressure 5kg/cm2
- Refering table Factor Pi = 0.56
- Dryer capacity Required Flow = 20
- Pi = 0.56
- Capacity required = 35 cfm
Select the model considering 35 cfm flow, also refer the dewpoint requirement from the specification chart.