The world of Trident auto-drain valves
What all it has to offer?
Trident offers a spectrum of auto drain valves to its clients that are very effective in the purification of air by removal of pollutants. For instance, automatic drain valves, electronic drain valves, air drain valves etc. The cherry on the cake that Trident provides is the exclusive feature of custom-made auto drain valves as per the specifications desired by their client.
The LDV Series
Trident’s condensate sensing type automatic drain valve is the latest advancement in drain valve technology. These valves sense the condensate level for activation, ensuring absolutely no loss of compressed air and hence results in enormous energy saving. Trident condensate sensing type drain valves are highly efficient and reliable. Fault tolerant system is switching over into timer mode automatically while LDV fails to operate due to sensor failure. Timing cycle is every 2 mins for a period of 2 seconds.
HighlightsCondensate Sensing Type
- Zero Air Loss
- Design Patented
- Noise Free
- Fault tolerant system
- The electronic level control ensures proper draining of condensate and avoids unnecessary loss of air.
- All the functions of the valve are accurately indicated by the LED display.
- Test switch (or) manual drain allows function test at anytime.
- Intelligent Controller detects valve, probe failure and acts accordingly.
- Noise free, as air is not discharged.
- Inbuilt fault tolerant system ensures continues operation of drain valves.
The chief automatic drain valve manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of electronic auto drain valves include the name of Trident. Their products are used in a variety of industries. Although competitively priced, these valves are of high quality; having undergone several quality tests prior to their delivery to the customers for regular and efficient draining of oil and moisture from compressed air systems. The complete process of quality testing is done under the surveillance of expert professionals. Trident offers auto drain valve in both regular and full bore types.